Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Hello! I got my exam results. I got 80 marks for Maths! I am not sure about my other subjects but I think I got all band 2. I hope I get band 1. My parents will be happy and will buy me toys! I cannot wait for my birthday on 26 May. I want to get a lot of presents. I also cannot wait for the June holidays. I can play as much as I want, I can watch tv until late at night and I can play computer games! My family and I watch Spider-Man 3 on last Sunday. So syok! I like the movie a lot! Last sunday also Mother's day. I had fun that day. I love my mother very much.


express yourself {3:20 PM}


the profile ;
Muhd Shadiq
26/05/97
Si Ling Primary School

spread the love ;
-Ben 10
-Ed, Edd n Eddy
-Camp Lazlo
-Codename: Kids Next Door
-Spongebob Squarepants

jukebox ;



exits ;
lissya
syarmin

tagboard ;


thanks to ;
designer | kathleen(:
fonts | dafont
host | imageshack

so yesterdays ;

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
October 2006
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
May 2008