Sunday, February 19, 2006
I like school very much! I have a lot of friends! I like english class more than i like mother toungue class. It is more fun at english class. My friends are so funny and friendly! I also like my teacher Mrs. Sandra Kwan. She is nice. During recess, I also play with my friends. Sometimes, we just walk about around the school. At school, at around 5.30pm, I always stare at my watch because I can't wait to go home and eat the delicious food my grandmother cook. Then, I also watch my favourite cartoon shows like The fairy odd parent+s!


express yourself {3:37 PM}


the profile ;
Muhd Shadiq
26/05/97
Si Ling Primary School

spread the love ;
-Ben 10
-Ed, Edd n Eddy
-Camp Lazlo
-Codename: Kids Next Door
-Spongebob Squarepants

jukebox ;



exits ;
lissya
syarmin

tagboard ;


thanks to ;
designer | kathleen(:
fonts | dafont
host | imageshack

so yesterdays ;

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
October 2006
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
May 2008